Effortless compliance data management with write-once, read many
NEC Storage HS* simplifies storage administration by ensuring the authenticity of critical data and by maintaining data's chain of custody by preventing accidental or intentional erasing or alternating of information.
*NEC Storage HS series is sold as HYDRASTOR® in the United States of America.
- Enterprise and compliance modes of write-once, read many (WORM) administration.
- Read-only file attributes that persist even after replication to a remote site.
- By maintaining read-only attributes after replication, policy compliance is assured at remote sites.
- Duration for read-only access specified on a per-file basis.
- Once read-only duration ends, files and attributes, including deletions, can be administered normally.
- The ability to simultaneously maintain WORM and non-WORM data in same storage system.
- Licensed per accelerator node enables WORM to be cost efficient based on only where required.
- An alternative to WORM devices that have the potential of becoming obsolete.
When integration with RepliGrid, WORM WAN-optimized replication assures policy compliance at disaster recovery site by maintaining read-only attributes of remote copies of WORM data.
This software brings robust functionality across the entire NEC Storage HS appliance product line.
HS8-50 - Scale-out global deduplication backup storage
HS6-50A - Scale-out grid storage for archive and long-term data
HS3-50 - Inline deduplication storage
HS Virtual Appliance - Universal deduplication storage