Inline deduplication storage for small or medium enterprises and remote locations
NEC Storage HS HS3-50
The NEC Storage HS3-50* delivers advanced enterprise-grade storage optimization for smaller-sized enterprises and branch offices by offering cost effective and reliable backup and replication as well as reducing storage capacity consumption by 95% or more.
*NEC Storage HS series is sold as HYDRASTOR® in the United States of America.
- NEC Storage HS DataRedux™ application-aware inline deduplication delivers a high data ingest rates of up to 32.4TB/hr.
- Provides up to 150% greater data protection than traditional RAID-6 while delivering lower overhead and faster recovery.
- Auto-provisioning technology virtualizes all available resources, dynamically allocating storage capacity as needed with DynamicStor™.
- Can tolerate up to three concurrent disk drive failures while maintaining normal input and output computing.
- A web-based graphic user administration console proactively monitors and integrates with weekly system reports, email alerts and notifications as well as with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Seamlessly integrates due to full compatibility with the entire NEC Storage HS product portfolio.
Virtualizes all available storage resources into a common shared pool and dynamically allocates storage capacity as needed eliminating the onerous tasks of provisioning.
Automatically allocates storage capacity on-the-fly and balancing incoming data across storage resources spanning all nodes within the grid to ensure maximum and efficient capacity.