Displaying present location in the site.
Information Security Report
Today, when the entire world is openly connected, it is becoming a critical challenge, for nations and businesses alike, how to address increasingly sophisticated AI-based cyberattacks, the growing risk of information leakage stemming from the increasing use of cloud services, and information management issues to keep our economy and society safe and secure.
Given these circumstances, NEC is building a zero trust security platform and has robust and flexible security measures in place across our group that are based on the Zero Trust Maturity Model of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), USA.
In our cybersecurity strategy, we are stepping up our intelligence about increasingly damaging cyberattacks (proactive defense) and our resilience (ability to recover from cyberattacks) in line with Version 3.0 of the “Cybersecurity Management Guidelines” established by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and the “Cybersecurity Framework (Version 1.1)” issued by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). In addition, as part of our data-driven reform, we provide all employees with information on cybersecurity risks through dashboards, helping management make business decisions quickly and members of the workforce act spontaneously. Our efforts also include enhancing the information security, including that of the supply chain, to provide high-quality and secure services, based on the concept of Security by Design 3.0, which takes security into account from the design phase.
Going forward, we will stay focused on enterprise risk management as well as on providing internally implemented and proven cutting-edge technologies. Through these efforts, we aim to earn sustained social trust.
This report provides you the overview of the NEC Group’s latest information security activities. We hope that you read the report and find it informative.
Information Security Report 2023
- To Be “Truly Open, Truly Trusted”
- On the Publication of “Information Security Report 2023”
NEC's Information Security Report
- Information Security Promotion Framework
- Information Security Governance
- Information Security Management
- Information Security Infrastructure
- Information Security Personnel
- Measures Against Cyberattacks
- Information Security in Cooperation with Business Partners
- Providing Secure Products, Systems, and Services
Cutting Edge of NEC’s Information Security
- NEC’s Cybersecurity Strategy
- Response to New DX-Rerated Security Risks
- Examples of Cutting-Edge Research and Development of Cybersecurity Technologies
- Third-party Evaluations and Certifications
- NEC Group Profile