Since its founding in 1899, NEC has been developing a corporate culture under the motto Better Products, Better Services, in which we create products and services that are more valuable to customers, and in which every one of us understands, considers, and quickly responds to what our customers expect in order to make NEC a company that is trusted and chosen by customers.
- ** The word "Better" in our "Better Products, Better Services" embodies our desire to "continuously make improvements to achieve our very best." With this desire, we conduct business activities from the point of view of consumers and citizens, and work with customers to solve social and environmental issues.
Customer Satisfaction Management
As the main concept for CS enhancement activities, we formulated a Customer Satisfaction Management (CSM) Concept in 1992. It includes the following: The significance, which refers to the ideal state of NEC's CS management; an activity system, which specifies how to address CS management; our goal, which is to achieve CS No. 1 in the industry; and our CS Action Plan, which outlines the direction of our activities in concrete terms.
(1) The significance of CSM
We are developing a corporate culture in which we create products and services that are more valuable to customers, and in which every one of us understands, considers, and quickly responds to what our customers expect in order to make NEC a company that is trusted and chosen by customers.
(2) Activity system
1. CS Measurement
We always understand our customers' expectations and have the level of activities required to satisfy them as well as standards for the activities.
2. CS Marketing
In response to customers' expectations, we develop and provide products and services exceeding those expectations.
3. CS Movement
We think and act from the perspectives of the customers.
Build a system that always creates customer value and achieves the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry.
CS Action PlanEveryone at NEC will continuously strive to:
- Have the common goal of providing customer satisfaction.
- Enhance perceptions to precisely gauge customer needs and wants and provide new value for customers and visions of the future.
- Give top priority to customer convenience and ease-of-use and provide products and services that customers can use with confidence and peace-of-mind.
- Refine sensitivity to customers' needs and wishes and provide them with new value and future prospects.
- Consider the customers of our customers, the society and environment of the customers, and solutions to issues.