Cultivating Enhanced Experiences & Workplace Efficiencies
NEC's UNIVERGE SV9500 communications solution creates a smart work environment with flexible communications and collaboration options that easily adapt to a wide range of situations. The result is a highly-connected organization able to work together and use internal resources to respond more effectively to large enterprises and customer demands.
Achieving A Virtualized Workplace
With a suite of applications and feature-rich services that can be easily scaled according to organization needs, the SV9500 makes it simple and intuitive to connect with colleagues, customers and even business partners without delay or loss of capability virtually from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
- The SV9500 offers
- Voice, unified messaging and unified communications as an integrated solution
- A range of mobility apps customizable to meet workforce requirements
- A comprehensive contact center suite ranging from basic to advanced features
- Administrative and cost management tools for the insight the organization requires
- Centralized configuration and management for ease of deployment and maintenance
- A variety of compatible desktop, handset and mobile devices for a fully equipped workforce
- Simplified user licensing for ease of use and budgeting
- A virtualized software model for expanded capabilities
- The SV9500SE model that brings the power and abilities of the SV9500 to smaller-size organizations
- A trusted partner who can fully support dynamic communications and collaboration
Flexible Deployment Options
With the choice of full redundancy appliance server, virtualized software and enterprise server models and centralized, distributed, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure, the SV9500 can be structured and right-sized to support and maintain optimal functionality tailored to existing and evolving requirements.
Expandable to 16,000 IP extensions within a single system and up to 192,000 IP extensions in a networked system, equipped with SIP and ISDN signaling protocol and access to the latest communications technology ensures the SV9500's sustained relevance.
Assured On-Demand Service
Network session border controls, mobile desktop call transfer, single number reach and Apple® iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ compatibility lets the SV9500 deliver secure and uninterrupted accessibility from virtually anywhere, at any time and on any device.
Ease of Management
Simple integration, intuitive customizable interface and a centralized system able to support a broad range of voice, unified messaging, voicemail and unified communications applications and services makes the SV9500 a robust tool that is easy to support and maintain.
Dynamic Industry-Enabled Capabilities
Reliable, flexible and easy-to-use, the SV9500 can be a powerful communications and collaboration tool in creating highly-efficient environments able to deliver industry-specific personalized experiences.
Merges clinical workflows with caregiver reachability for improved patient care and better treatments faster
Delivers secure communications and collaboration solutions that improve how civilians and government workers interact
Realizes highly-connected and secure learning environments that unlock the potential of students, faculty and educational institutions
Creates coordinated and attentive service-oriented properties that improve the guest experience and cultivates guest satisfaction to build brand loyalty