Accelerating DX with 5G
NEC will be driving the acceleration of DX(Digital Transformation) for telecommunications carriers, companies, and organizations in the 5G era as part of contributing to the achievement of a fulfilled society.
In the future, 5G will enable IoT devices to connect to mobile networks simultaneously, allowing more information to be exchanged in real time. In addition, the use of AI will play an important role in creating new value through the analysis of the vast volumes of information being collected.
In support of new 5G business concept, "5G. A Future Beyond Imagination." , NEC will collaboratively create new business models and services by utilizing 5G with NEC's proprietary AI, IoT and other digital technologies.
- October 24, 2018NEC and Samsung Announce 5G Partnership Agreement
- August 1, 2018NEC enhances Traffic Management Solution for 5G
- June 14, 2018Mobile industry works together to deliver complete 5G system standard on time
- May 23, 2018NEC achieves 5G wireless communications with multiple mobile stations with NTT DOCOMO by leveraging interference reduction that uses beamforming with inter-base station coordination
- May 18, 20183 YEARS, 20 COMPANIES, 18 GROUNDBREAKING EXPERIMENTS: 5G-CROSSHAUL SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDES MOST AMBITIOUS 5G TRANSPORT NETWORK R&D EFFORT TO DATE