5G Solution Overview
NEC has become synonymous with open, high performance, innovative 5G network integrator and has proven its capabilities to integrate complex multi-vendor end-to-end 5G ecosystems, comprised of its own cutting-edge products and best-in-class products from the industry's leading partners. This end-to-end 5G network infrastructure includes RAN, core network, transport, Orchestrator/Marketplace(BSS) and integration services.
Expert System Integration Services
Open and multi-vendor network is the key enabler for communications service providers (CSPs) to realize accelerated innovation, use case diversity and cost optimization. A system integrator (SIer) will play a central role in operationalizing such open and disaggregated networks. Learn how NEC Open Network Integration Services help deliver fit-for-purpose networks based on a vibrant ecosystem with carrier-grade quality.
NEC Open Networks -Product & Solution-
Latest white paper
The security of Open RAN 5G networks has been the subject of much debate as the open standards have begun to proliferate. In our latest whitepaper, we address recent security concerns head-on by examining the fundamental design principles of Open RAN and how established security best practices are embedded throughout the development, integration and operational phase of deployment.
Explore more about our valuable activities
- Media Pick-upNEC and Red Hat talk about keys to success in building and running Telco Cloud
- Media Pick-upNetcracker 5G Orchestration Unlocks New Value
- Anayst Report2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for 5G Network Infrastructure for Communication Service Providers*
- Press ReleaseNEC Wins 2021 Leading Lights Award for ‘Best New 5G Core Product’ and ‘Best New Open RAN Product’
- BlogDiscover the real 5G
- BlogThe Power of Packet Optical Network Automation
Contact us today to learn more about our 5G Solutions
- *Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.