Advanced Grade ODU
Advanced Grade High-Power ODU/ Type IAP3
Compact & More Advanced Performance
NEC iPASOLINK™ ODU is renowned for their reliability and is trusted to provide market leading transmission performance for all ecologically minded operators in the broadest range of environmental conditions across the planet.
The new IAP3 series ODU inherits the quality and performance of the previous IAG/IAP series, and has significantly more transmit power at higher modulation, much smaller/lighter and more energy efficient units than the previous models.
In addition, the optional CA function greatly simplifies the system configuration and reduces installation space.
iPASOLINK IAP/IAG3 series compatible: 6 to 23 GHz band
Extraordinary high transmit power at high modulation
Smallest and lightest body for easy installation
Supports 112MHz channel bandwidth
Wider modulation range: QPSK to 4096 QAM
Power saving mode with ATPC function
XPIC(CCDP) system supported
Flexible Non1 solution
- Channel Aggregation support (Option for IAP3 ODU)
This new Flexible N on 1 solution can meet a variety of customer needs.
Flexibility in multi channels and combine band selection
Easy to upgrade RF channels in the future
Easy replacement in case of single channel failure
Reusable of ODUs through relocation
Advanced Grade ODU / Type IAG3
IAG3 Series ODUs are masterpieces of quality and performance in units much smaller, lighter and energy efficient than ever before, featuring:
- Smallest footprint and power consumption in their class
(IAG3 model features NEC’s Automatic Transmitter Power Control)
- NEC’s ultra-compact surface mount and multilayer PCB technology
- New wider modulation range
(QPSK to 4096QAM)
- More urban deployment flexibility and more environmentally friendly.
- iPASOLINK IAG/IAG2 Series compatible: 6 to 38 GHz Band
- High TX power capability(Optional) with advanced linearization technology
- Wider Modulation range (QPSK to 4096 QAM)
- Channel Bandwidth up to 112MHz
- Power saving mode with ATPC function
- XPIC (CCDP) system supported
- Flexible Non1 solution