Displaying present location in the site.
Cost ReductionNIAS(NEC Information Assessment System)
Visualization of the server
View to easily know the capacity utilization status
- Access through web browser to know the status from NIAS intuitive dashboard
- Data increase trend helps consider timing of file organization and hardware expansion
Unique memory DB technology for high speed analysis
- Easy setting of organization condition to create lists of organization target files
NIAS recommends organization condition after finalizing automated analysis of the server
- File search can be done in a few seconds even in case of large-scale file server of 2 billion files (equivalent to 1PB)
Search function linked to Active Directory is available for general users. Unauthorized files to the user are automatically excluded from result if it is done by this person
Filtered search using folder directory, file name, etc.
File organization / capacity reduction
Efficient operation by linkage of users and administrators
- Administrator can send general users the list of files which is thought to be unnecessary in order to request actual organization
- User can put additional conditions so as to narrow down the files in the list
- NIAS helps total file organization operation including administrator's decision making and user's file check
Scheduled deletion / archiving of unused files etc.
- By setting operation rule, NIAS automates the process of finding specific files based on the conditions (duplicated files, large files, unused files, etc.), and automatically organizes these files
- Without any effort of administrators or users, file server organization can be automated
- Flexible setting can be applied (e.g. duplicated files and files not accessed 3 years or longer are automatically moved to inexpensive secondary storage every month)