To fulfill our Purpose, we endeavor to connect digital technologies and human hopes, and to implement a vision of a brighter future world. This is in line with our commitment to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by strengthening our engagement with all other stakeholders.
Management for SustainabilityThe NEC Way is a common set of values that form the basis for how the entire NEC Group conducts itself. NEC is promoting sustainability management in accordance with the following basic principles based on the NEC Way.
- Contribute to Solving Social Issues through Our Business Activities
- Strengthen Risk Management and Enforce Compliance
- Promote Communication with Stakeholders
- What is NEC
- Management for Sustainability
- Priority Management Themes from an ESG Perspective – Materiality
- ESG-Related Objectives, Achievements and Progress, and Degree of Completion
- Dialogue and Co-creation with Our Stakeholders
- Respecting Human Rights
- Innovation Management
- Dialogue and Co-creation with Our Diverse Stakeholders
EnvironmentAs part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, NEC seeks to reduce environmental impacts in its own business activities.At the same time, it is carrying out" environmental management″that contributes to reducing the environmental impacts of society as a whole through providing products and services.
- Targets and Achievement
- Environmental Policy and Management
- Environmentally Friendly Products and Green procurement
- Response to Climate Change
- Water Risk Management and Effective Water Usage
- Resource Circulation and Pollution Prevention Initiatives
- Initiatives for Biodiversity
- Overview of Environmental Impact
- International Initiatives
SocialBased on the NEC Way,we are working to develop human resources and an organizalional culture that are able to continuously create value for society, constantly acting from a customer-oriented perspective with a high sense of ethical value and a deep understanding of the essential issues faced by customers and sodety.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Human Resources Development and Training
- Creating a Diverse Workstyle Environment
- Health and Safety
- AI and Human Rights
- Personal Information Protection and Privacy
- Information Security and Cyber Security
- Ensuring Quality and Safety
- CS (Customer Satisfaction) Initiatives
- Cooperation with Local Communities
GovernanceIn its Principles, NEC subscribes to "Uncompromising Integrity and Respect for Human Rights,"and conducts continuous companywide activities involving everyone from officers to employees with management firmly based on compliance.
- Sep.10, 2021
- Mar.1, 2020