NEC Integrated Report
Since its establishment in 1899, NEC has contributed to customers and society by consistently providing products and services centered on IT and networks under the motto of "Better Products, Better Services."
Looking back over the past 120 years, I am once again reminded that society has experienced extremely intense changes over the past 20 years. Even bigger changes may lie ahead in the next 10 years. To survive in these rapidly changing times, each and every one of us must think independently, act with speed, and endeavor to exhibit change from within ourselves. Likewise, we need to thoroughly consider how we can create systems that enable humans to live more comfortable and fulfilling lives. As a company in Japan-a pioneer in taking on challenges-NEC is in a unique position to create safe, secure, efficient, and equitable products and services. My vision is for NEC to become a company that initiates desirable change for society and the environment by offering products and services that promote safety, security, efficiency, and equality.
- Policy and Long-Term Guidelines for Environmental Initiatives / Environmental Management System
- Response to Risks and Opportunities Posed by Climate Change
- Examples of Providing Environmental Value through Business
- Initiatives for Preserving Biodiversity
- Environmental Burden from Business Activities
- Mar.19, 2018
- Feb.5, 2020
NEC outlines “materiality” for accelerating social value creation
- NEC Releases Sustainability Report 2018 -