Agile Virtualization Platform and Practice
Platforms, tools and processes for digital service provider transformation
Customers want more personalized, digital services to be available anywhere at any time. a trend that is fundamentally changing how businesses operate. The path to meeting customer demands, as well as bringing innovative services to market faster and reducing overhead directly parallels each service provider's own digital transformation.
AVP (Agile Virtualization Platform and Practice) Highlights
NEC/Netcracker's AVP simplifies service providers' transition to virtualized networks and, ultimately, their transformation into digital service providers by supporting greater cross-department collaboration, enabling the use of digital front-end applications and simplifying end-to-end service management.
It comprises four primary components:
Primary Systems Integration Practice
The Primary Systems Integration Practice (PSIP) helps service providers overcome the commercial, operational and organizational challenges preventing them from leveraging virtualization technologies in multivendor, best-of-breed ecosystems. NEC/Netcracker's services cover all stages of virtualization initiatives. from the initial definition of the program and its business case to the full transfer of operations. Leveraging years of experience with Agile deployments and software-driven services, PSIP helps service providers transform their static, proprietary hardware-dependent environments into dynamic, software-driven ecosystems.
Virtualization Development and Operations Center
The Virtualization Development and Operations Center (VDOC) is a first-of-its-kind agile collaboration environment designed to automate end-to-end service lifecycle management. It enables collaboration across departments and with third-party partners, including solution vendors or systems integrators. VDOC simplifies and accelerates service integration, testing and deployment by leveraging an always expanding library of reusable service components.
Business Enablement Applications
Business Enablement Applications (BEA) are designed to accelerate the commercialization of new digital services that leverage virtual and software-define networks. BEA fills the gaps with existing BSS by providing applications that support on-demand services, cost-effective partner management and the monetization of emerging business models. Delivered through an architecture built on microservices, it enables a plug-n-play approach to expanding existing BSS functionality vs. today’s options of carrying out expensive upgrades or full-scale transformations.
Hybrid Operations Management
Hybrid Operations Management (HOM) is focused on making virtual and traditional networks simultaneously operate at scale a reality. HOM leverages years of proven expertise in end-to-end service management and MANO and solves the gaps missing in today's solutions for automating hybrid network management, including assurance, continual optimization and security. HOM integrates with VDOC to create a dynamic and continuous feedback loop between product and development environments.
- Leverage NEC and Netcracker's deep-rooted industry expertise across all stages of virtualization deployment.
- Open a collaborative program and environment to support the evolution of SDN/NFV technologies and applications.
- Avoid vendor lock-in and partner with the vendors you choose while minimizing cost of complexity.
- Utilize DevOps and Agile methodologies to incrementally incorporate best practices or make quick changes when necessary.
- Deliver a rich set of tools and practices to test and validate new services.
- Build new lines of business based on virtual services.
- Incorporate a wide selection of pre-integrated partners, applications and VNFs into a partnership program.
- Reduce time-to-market with business enablement applications and integration adapters based on microservices.
- Enable the automation of end-to-end service lifecycle management at scale with partners you decide are best for your business.
- Support digital channels through a marketplace that enables self-service capabilities for your customers through the entire customer journey.