Power Integrity Design Support Tool
- December 27, 2018LicenseServer Ver. 11.16 has been released.
- April 26, 2018PIStream Ver. 5.2-002 has been released.
- August 30, 2017PIStream Ver. 5.1-001 has been released.
- September 23, 2016PIStream Ver. 5.0-003 has been released.
What is PIStream?
Recent trends in IC development have shown ICs operating more speedily at lower voltages, and this causes noise problems.
PIStream is a power integrity design tool for PCB that will help you meet your target impedance and reduce transfer impedance. Use PIStream to achieve target impedance by adding/moving capacitors, plane shapes, and Power/GND plane distances. Transfer Impedance Analysis function helps reduce noise propagation between aggressor and victim ICs.
Graphic-based PIStream is easy to use and offers speedy analysis.
Start working with PIStream to improve power integrity and save time and money.
Goals Of PIStream
The causes of a noise problem are not limited to EMI and SI issues.
Keeping input impedance below target and stabilizing the voltage fluctuation around aggressor and victim ICs will enable you to solve noise problems faster.
Satisfying the target impedance at the design stage will bring the following advantages:
- Improved Quality
- *EMIStream and PIStream are both registered trademarks or trademarks of NEC Solution Innovators, Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries.