NEC Cloud Solutions
NEC's comprehensive cloud solutions range from highly adaptable applications to platforms and data centers — all backed by NEC's wealth of global experience and expertise.
Through the provision of cloud solutions, NEC is contributing to the safety, security, efficiency and equity of society.
NEC's Cloud: Creating New Value - Making a Better World with IoT and the Cloud -
For enterprise customers
Cloud Infrastructure Service
(NEC Cloud IaaS)
provides high cost efficiency, performance and reliability with security and streamlined operation of hybrid cloud environment.
For telecom operators and enterprise customers
OSS-based Cloud Infrastructure Building Solution (NEC Cloud System)
enables faster integration of highly reliable and scalable open cloud environment by leveraging OpenStack.
For telecom operators
Cloud for Carriers
offers data center and SaaS solutions for telecom operators to provide their cloud services.
For new business creation
is a service platform solution for efficiently introducing full-scale Machine-to-Machine (M2M) environments to connect all types of devices with safety and security.
For manufacturing customers
Product LifeCycle Management
provides a platform for sharing product information required for global Manufacturing to improve the QCDE (Quality, Cost, Delivery, Environment) of products and support your business expansion.
Highlighted case studies
C.L.P Engineering Co.,LTD.
(Manufacturer of machinery)
By using PLM cloud service (Obbligato for SaaS), C.L.P Engineering succeeded in smooth information sharing between departments and reducing material wastage to only 0.5%.
- May 8 2017OpenStack Summit Boston 2017
- Oct 10 2016NEC and Netcracker Unveil First Full-Service NaaS Solution to Fast Track Service Provider B2B Growth
- Sep 29 2016NEC develops new platform supporting the launch of IoT
- Sep 27 2016NEC strengthens internal core system using two-tier ERP
- Sep 13 2016NEC to deploy new platform for digital management proprietary core system
- Jul 1 2016NEC establishes OSS Technology Centre in India
- Jun 2 2016NEC Enhances Multi-Data-Center Function of the NEC Cloud System
- May 27 2016NEC Provides IoT/M2M Service Platform for SoftBank
- Apr 27 2016NEC and DMIC Trust establish JV to provide logistics visualization services
- Apr 22 2016NEC's Kenichi Ohmichi named Project Team Leader with the OpenStack Community
- Apr 5 2016Salesforce Signs Agreement with NEC to Establish Second Data Center in Japan
- Feb 22 2016NEC to strengthen its open stack-based cloud infrastructure solution portfolio with agile network and security orchestration
- Feb 22 2016NEC Cloud Partner Portal improves links with partners, resellers and carriers - Online resource for EMEA -
- Feb 22 2016NEC's launch of Cloud Store enables ICT service providers to offer ready-to-use business applications from the cloud
- Dec 9 2015NEC becomes First Supplier to Integrate Semantic Interoperability for IoT Platforms
- Nov 17 2015NEC Unveils UNIVERGE BLUE Business Cloud Services
- Nov 9 2015NEC strengthens ICT platform products and systems supporting IoT solutions
- Nov 5 2015NEC renews core system platform for faster and more efficient management
- Nov 2 2015NEC to Showcase Cyber Security Solutions at 84th INTERPOL General Assembly
- Oct 22 2015NEC to work with Royal Borough of Greenwich for smart city solutions
- Oct 20 2015NEC launches a solution that supports the building and operation of OpenStack-based cloud infrastructure
- Oct 14 2015NEC releases new "EXPRESSCLUSTER" clustering software that allows standby servers to rest through data mirroring on the cloud