Corporate Social Responsibility
At NEC, our greatest strengths include our superior Information and Communication Technology (ICT) assets, cultivated over a history spanning 117 years, and our ability to integrate and combine these and deliver them to our customers.
- Mar. 10. 2017NEC awarded "Gold" CSR rating by EcoVadis for the third consecutive time
- Feb. 3. 2017NEC Awarded "Bronze Class" at the RobecoSAM Sustainability Award 2017
- Jan. 20, 2017NEC named to "2017 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World"
- Dec. 1, 2016NEC continuously included in "Euronext Vigeo – World 120"
- Oct. 19, 2016NEC included in “STOXX Global ESG Leaders Index” for 3rd consecutive year
- Sep. 28, 2016NEC ranked 10th (2nd among Japanese companies) in "Channel NewsAsia Sustainability Ranking"
- Mar. 22, 2016NEC continuously included in “Ethibel Pioneer & Excellence”
- Mar.10,2017NEC awarded "Gold" CSR rating by EcoVadis for advanced sustainability performance
- Mar.1,2017NEC president delivers keynote speech at MWC 2017
- Jan.20,2017NEC Named to the "Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations" List for 2017
- Sep.16, 2016NEC releases annual report on corporate social responsibility
- Mar. 2, 2016NEC Awarded in the RobecoSAM Sustainability Yearbook 2016
- Sep.17, 2015NEC included in "FTSE4Good Index Series" for 14th consecutive year