Please fill out the form after having carefully read and given consent to the following:
1. Controller of the Personal Data
- (1)Company name: NEC Corporation
- (2)Means of contact: Integrated Marketing Communication Department, Digital Business Platform Unit, NEC Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (3)Postal address : 7-1, Shiba 5-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan 108-8001
2. Purposes of Processing for the Personal Data
The purpose(s) of Processing your Personal Data is
- (1)to respond to inquiries
- (2)to respond to requests (such as by providing materials or information, or returning verification results)
- (3)to introduce or relay information about companies (NEC Group companies, NEC distributors, etc.) that deal with NEC products, services, and solutions that you may be interested in
- (4)to provide information or publicity materials about NEC products, services, and solutions
- (5)to provide information about events such as seminars and exhibitions
- (6)to conduct surveys and analysis, and analyze website access trends so as to improve products and services
- (7)to contact consumers for any further follow-up in communications
3. Categories of the Personal Data
- (1)information that are collected on or through the website: name, email address and corporate information (company name, job title, country/region, city, industry)
- (2)personal data automatically collected from user devices: usage history of services provided, IP address, location data, and device ID (app operation history and advertising ID) of user devices contained in cookies
4. Parental Consent
If you are a minor, please provide your personal data only after obtaining consent given or authorized by the holder or parental responsibility over you.
5. Encrypted Communications
The website uses encrypted communications via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for personal data protection
6. Security of Processing Personal Data
Recipients of the personal data implement appropriate technical and organizational measure to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
7. The Recipients or Categories of Recipients of the Personal Data
NEC may share your personal data with group companies and partners within the scope of the stated purposes for using your personal data, upon the assurance that sufficient safety control measures have been established, which have concluded agreements concerning the processing of personal data, to provide services to their customers.
We way also disclose your personal data to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
8. Data Subject Rights
You have the right regarding the personal data you provide as follows:
- (1)the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject
- (2)the right to object to processing concerning the data subject
- (3)the right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data, which the data subject has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (NEC)
9. Statutory or Contractual Requirement Concerning the Provision of Personal Data
Provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and you are not obliged to provide personal data. However, if you choose not to provide your personal data, we may not be able to meet your requests or give access to our services.
10. International Transfers
NEC manages and operates this download page in Japan.
- (1)Information transfer to a third country: Upon receipt of your inquiry/application, your personal data will be sent to Japan, Canada, USA, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Algeria, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kenya, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam
- (2)Existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission: Japan, UK, Denmark, Argentina, Canada, Korea, Switzerland, and New Zealand have been recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection of personal data.
Singapore and Australia have not been currently recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection of personal data.
- (3)Appropriate protection measures: NEC manages the personal data with which it is entrusted through the appropriate implementation of security measures such as access identification and authentication, restrictions on access, authority management, record-keeping, protection against illegal software, and safe procedures for transferring and transmitting data.
- (4)Means and place for the acquisition of the copy of appropriate security measures: You can obtain the copy of documents for appropriate safeguards by contacting to Integrated Marketing Communication Division, NEC.
11. Right to Withdraw Consent
Where the processing is based on the data subject's consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
12. Retention Period
Personal data may be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the stated purpose for using it.
13. The Right to Submit a Complaint at the Relevant Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if it exists, in the country or region that the data subject belongs.
14. The Right to Object if Processed for Marketing Purposes
You have the right to object (free of charge and at first request) against the intended processing of his/her personal data if the processing is undertaken for direct marketing purposes.
15. Non-existence of Decision-making Based Solely on Automated Processing
The access log for this website undergoes analysis, however, we do not make decisions that might affect you based solely on automated processing of the personal data that you provide, including profiling, to analyze or predict your likes and dislikes or personal behavior.
16. Legal Basis for processing
- Date and time of your visit, duration of your visit, what pages you accessed
- Information about your computer and devices, including your IP address, device type, language, browser type and version.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is in force effective January 1, 2020.
The California Privacy Rights Act(CPRA) is in force effective January 1, 2023.
This notice outlines the specific disclosures required by the CCPA and CPRA.
1. Personal Information That We Collect
You have the right to know the categories and/or specific pieces of personal information that NEC is collecting through this page and the purpose of the collection.
To respond to your inquiries and requests related to the event and to provide relevant marketing materials (DM, email, phone, etc.) to you, we collect the following information about you:
Your corporate information (name of company, division, address, line of work, position), name, email address, phone number, questionnaire response, access logs, inquiry content.
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Information.
2. How We Collect Information
You have the right to know how personal information is obtained, how it is used, and our business purposes for that use.
In relation to this page, we collect your personal information directly from you through the "Contact Us" section of the website, or other means when you actively submit to us.
3. With Whom We Share Your Information With
You have the right to know if your personal information is shared with any third party. NEC do not share personal information of Californian residents with third parties, including NEC group companies and NEC affiliates.
4. Sale of Personal Information
You have the right to know whether your personal information is being sold. Your personal information is sold when it is shared with a third party for monetary or other valuable considerations.
NEC does not sell your personal information, thus we do not provide an opt-out.
5. Your Rights
Under the CCPA, you have the right to know the categories and/or specific pieces of personal information collected about you, including whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and the purpose, and with whom your personal information was shared;
To request deletion of personal information;
To access a copy of the personal information we retain about you;
To opt-out of the sale of personal information; and
To ensure that consumers are not discriminated against for exercising any of their rights
You can submit a request to us at email@example.com. However, we reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of the individual, we may require additional information to verify that you are authorized to make that request.