NEC I:Delight for Convenient Travel
With airport traffic expected to surge, explore how NEC is changing the travel experience with Digital IDs
From Reservation to Destination, and Beyond…
Key Features & Benefits
Say Goodbye to Physical Documents
All travellers have a single, easily extendable and convenient point from which they can seamlessly navigate the airport with maximum privacy and security.
Unique Digital ID consolidates different documents into one, from check-in and backdrop to VIP lounges, security checkpoints and boarding.
Integration with different networks and systems minimizes issues such as language barriers.
Fully Biometric From Curb-to-Gate and Beyond
A literal glance is all it takes to go through the airport, enabling seamless touchless curb-to-gate processing at a full biometric terminal.
- With a face scan taking as little as 1.5 seconds, passengers will not be stuck in bottlenecks across the airport.
- From purchases from airport retailers to rideshare pickups and hotel check-in upon arrival, NEC I:Delight enables game-changing business possibilities.
Detailed Insights & Analytics
Providing airlines and airports alike with detailed information on processes and customer behaviors, the Aviation industry is able to adapt across a variety of common workplace contexts and needs.
- Real-time analysis will eliminate delays from preventable occurrences, such as predicting if overhead compartments will be full prior to carry-on boarding.
- Operations can be scaled flexibly to handle unexpected events, such as sudden travel spikes.
Keeping Everyone Safe
Creating a safe and hygienic environment for both travelers and airport workers alike enables everyone to travel with a peace of mind.
- Health screenings based on self-provided data and automated temperature scans are safe and secure, allowing workers to keep a safe distance.
- NEC face recognition systems and walk-by thermal scanners ensure travelers’ compliance with state health and travel guidelines.
In Action Today
Face Express at Narita Airport
Embark on Your Next Journey with Face Recognition Technology
NEC and SITA enable Digital Transformation at Miami International Airport
Solution availability may differ depending on the country/region