Features and Benefits:
- Free from OS limitations, PNMSj runs on either Windows or UNIX.
- PNMSj is based on SNMP Manager/Agent Technology.
- PNMSj Clients are able to monitor and control NEs, using most Web browsers (Internet Explorer, for example).
- Remote NEs are accessible by using either a PPP serial interface or a LAN interface.
Link Oriented Visualization
The microwave radio links are clearly shown on the display. Combining equipment status with key parameter settings and performance data for both sides of a microwave link in a single window allows easy troubleshooting and efficient maintenance work.
Advanced Event/Alarm Management
NE List, event log, event log history, active alarm, alarm panel, alarm history, filter setting, severity setting, search, logical group, graphical map
Enhanced Performance Management
- Conforms to the ITU-T G.826 Recommendation
- Scheduled or on-demand upload
- Report or chart presentation
- Threshold setting and alerts
Flexible Security Management
- Setting changes are recorded in a log with the user's name.
- Multi-level user groups
- Functions and NEs can be defined for each user group.
User-friendly Configuration Management
- Automatic creation and easy modification of network configuration data, using Network Configuration Tool.
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) simplifies configuration and control of link-related parameters, maintenance operation functions and auxiliary I/O.
- Changes to the network configuration made by an operator are recorded in PNMSj Log. (These include Log-in, Alarm Ack, PMC/CTRL Soft Download, Upload/ Download to PMC, and Network Configuration file Import.)
- Database backup/restoration, automatic date/time setting to network elements, color setting, polling setting, severity setting
- Other Functions
- Upload/download configuration file