NEC’s PASOLINK series (PASOLINK NEO, PASOLINK NEO/c) lineup of short-haul access digital microwave relay systems offers a wide range of access frequencies in the 6-52 GHz band for PASOLINK NEO, and 7-38 GHz band for PASOLINK NEO/c. Traffic capacity ranges from 5 x 2 to 48 x 2 Mbps, 155 Mbps and 2 x 155 Mbps (STM-1) for PASOLINK NEO, and 5 x 2 to 16 x 2 Mbps for PASOLINK NEO/c. All PASOLINK systems are compact and lightweight, and consist of an antenna, an ODU (Outdoor transmitter/receiver Unit) and an IDU (Indoor modulator/demodulator Unit). PASOLINK systems feature simple installation and fast rollout, and offer high-speed transmission, scalability for future network expansion, and cost-effective operation. To improve the efficiency, flexibility and overall performance of your network, go with PASOLINK from NEC.
- Small Size and Light Weight
- Lighter, more compact microwave relay systems
- High Reliability, High System Gain
- PASOLINK systems continue to lead the industry
- Broad Compatibility
- Free combination of PASOLINK NEO and NEO/c ODU and IDU
- 10/100BASE-T(X) Interface (1+1/1+0 LAN Expansion)
- In addition to the current E1 interfaces, two 10/100 BASE-T(X) interface ports are provided.
They enable flexible allocation of bandwidth between E1 and 10BASE-T traffic. Each of the 10/100BASE-T(X) channels can be assigned any of the following data rates: 10 to 80 Mbps, and the remaining capacity can be allotted to E1 usage.
- Automatic Transmitter Power Control (ATPC)
- ATPC reduces interference affecting nearby systems, improves residual BER performance, and alleviates up-fade problem.
- Hitless Switch (1+1)
- Can be used to provide an antenna space diversity system.
- Transversal Equalizer
- Helps compensate for selective fading.
- Received Signal Level (RSL) Monitoring
- Continuous monitoring mode is available through the Local Craft Terminal.
- Powerful Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Reed-Solomon FEC realizes excellent transmission characteristics.
- Good maintainability with advanced PNMSj (PASOLINK Network Management System Java version)
- Mobile Networks (GSM/GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA)
- Serves as link between BTSs/Node-Bs in mobile network, and provides communication channels from backbone network to BTSs/Node-Bs through mobile switching center and BSCs/RNCs.
- LAN/WAN Connection
- Provides ideal intranet-to-intranet (building-to-building) and intranet-to-public-network connection via a 10/100BASE-T(X) interface.
*E1 and 10/100BASE-T(X) interfaces can be used simultaneously.
- Fiber-Optic Link Backup
- In the event of a natural disaster or other disruption, PASOLINK acts as a backup to the fiber-optic link should disconnection occur.
- Enables transmission between points separated by natural obstacles such as rivers,
mountains or valleys.
- Serves as temporary link for sites or facilities under construction.
- 7, 8, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, 38 GHz
- 5 x 2 Mbps (1 + 0 fix), 5 x 2, 10 x 2 ,16 x 2 Mbps, 16 x 2 + 48 Mbps (Bit rate free)
- E1, 10/100BASE-T(X) (1+1/1+0 LAN Expansion)