Ultimate Integrated Solution for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery with High Availability
EXPRESSCLUSTER in One Minute
EXPRESSCLUSTER X is a “Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery” solution which is designed to maximize uptime for any critical system
- Our integrated EXPRESSCLUSTER X solutions can minimize the damage organizations experience from system outages, whether they are planned or unplanned.
- Our EXPRESSCLUSTER X solutions are cost effective and easy to deploy. They protect critical systems that run such industry-standard applications, operating systems and virtualization platforms such as:
- DataBase -- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, IBM DB2, My SQL, Postgre SQL, FileMaker
- Email Servers -- Microsoft Exchange, Sendmail
- ERP -- SAP, Microsoft NAV
- Virtualization Platforms -- VMware Server/ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM
- Operating Systems -- Windows, Linux
- Cloud Platforms -- Amazon Web Service (AWS), Microsoft Windows Azure
Application and Data Protection
- Robust disk mirroring capability including both synchronous and asynchronous mirroring modes. With flexible support for multiple configurations, EXPRESSCLUSTER enables up to 99.99% data availability.
- EXPRESSCLUSTER ensures application-level business continuity on physical, virtual and cloud environment. It always offers the high availability today's business environment demands.
- Powerful disaster recovery capabilities for business critical transactional applications and data.
- It ensures near-instant recovery after system failure for full data protection, even over standard T1 WAN spanning hundreds of miles.
Reasons to Choose NEC
Here What Customers Are Saying
- June 23, 2015[New Material] EXPRESSCLUSTER X Brochure and EXPRESSCLUSTER X SingleServerSafe Brochure Update
- April 3, 2015[New Material] EXPRESSCLUSTER X Quick Start Guide for MYSQL
- March 18, 2015[Case Study] India Steel Summit
- March 17, 2015[Case Study] FUJI YAKUHIN
- Feb. 26, 2015[Case Study] Nipman Fastener Industries
- Feb. 23, 2015[New Product Release] EXPRESSCLUSTER X 3.3 Release