NEC Awards Top Performers at Global Advantage Partner Conference 2019NEC and Business Partners demonstrate strong mutual commitment at highly successful event that combines the Americas & EMEA annual conferences, bringing together partners from around the globe
Orlando, June 12, 2019 – NEC Corporation, leader in the integration of IT, communications and network technologies, has at its NEC Global Advantage Partner Conference 2019 awarded its top performing business partners who address the Information and Communications Technology market for their excellent performance over the past year.
The three-day conference, held at the prestigious Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida, USA, brought together NEC's major distributors, key business partners and solution partners from more than 50 countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The focus was to not only award top performers but also to give partners the opportunity to share insights and learn from each other.
At the conference, Paul Kievit, Senior Vice President and Head of NEC Enterprise Business Americas and EMEA, expressed his appreciation for the strong commitment the business partners have shown and congratulated them with their significant achievements across many territories. NEC's growing market penetration and expanding partner community was reflected in the increased number of participants, with a record-breaking 550 attendees from around the world.
“It is highly inspiring to experience the enthusiasm of our business partners for our brand, our portfolio and our vision," said Ronald Schapendonk, marketing director at NEC Enterprise Solutions. “This conference confirms once again how NEC and our partners are bringing IT and communication solutions that enable organizations and their workforce to embrace the business advantages of digital transformation. The awards are recognition of our mutual commitment and business success, and we look forward to fruitful continuation of the way we are serving the global enterprise market together."
NEC shared its vision and plans for the upcoming year and showcased a broad suite of ICT solutions included in the company's Smart Enterprise approach. NEC presented awards for top distributors, resellers, system integrators and selected areas of excellent performance during the special gala dinner.
During the Awards Ceremony the following awards were presented:
- Smart Enterprise Transformation award to Newcastle Communications (USA)
- Smart Storage Solutions Partner award to NECOM (Russia)
- UNIVERGE Blue & Customer Care award to ServiceMark (USA)
- Telecommunications Solutions Partner award to OTE (Greece)
- UNIVERGE Blue & Hospitality award to American Telephone (USA)
- Healthcare Solutions Partner award to PKE (Austria)
- Unified Communications Networking award to Magri Comunicaciones (Argentina)
- Mobility Solutions Partner award to RealDolmen (Belgium)
- Smart Enterprise Transformation award to Allstar Communications (USA)
- Smart Enterprise Transformation Partner award to SPIE (The Netherlands)
- Enterprise Solutions & Smart IT award to Black Box Corporation (USA)
- Year over Year Growth award to Nutec (USA)
- Transformative Marketing & Verticals award to Forerunner Technologies, Inc (USA)
- 20th Anniversary - Excellence in Distribution award to TelecomDistribution (South Africa)
- Smart IT – New SI of the Year award to Data Storage Science (USA)
- EMEA Reseller of the Year award to Liquitcom (Germany)
- Reseller of the Year award to Superior Telephone (USA)
- EMEA Distributor of the Year award to Nimans (UK)
- Distributor of the Year award to Optus (USA)
- EMEA Partner of the Year award to Data Sciences (South Africa)
- Triple Diamond Smart Partner Achievement award to Matrix Communications (USA)
“With the innovative power of a global leader, the dynamic support of local organizations and highly professional channel partners, NEC is in an excellent position to respond to the most demanding needs of customers within the Smart Enterprise Digital Transformation journey," Kievit concluded.
About NEC Corporation of America
NEC Corporation of America (NEC) is a leading technology integrator providing solutions that improve the way people work and communicate. NEC delivers integrated Solutions for Society that are aligned with our customers' priorities to create new value for people, businesses and society, with a special focus on safety, security and efficiency. We deliver one of the industry's strongest and most innovative portfolios of communications, analytics, security, biometrics and technology solutions that unleash customers' productivity potential. Through these solutions, NEC combines its best-in-class solutions and technology, and leverages a robust partner ecosystem to solve today's most complex business problems. NEC Corporation of America is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, a global technology leader with a presence in 160 countries and $25 billion in revenues.
About NEC Enterprise Solutions:
NEC Enterprise Solutions provides IT & Communication solutions to small, medium and large enterprises in both the private and public sectors. Designed for open connectivity, high availability and flexible growth, our innovative solutions incorporate the latest voice, data and video technologies and enable real-time, collaborative working, increased productivity and customer satisfaction. Our servers, storage solutions, software and virtualized workstations enable businesses to maximize operational efficiency, performance and profitability.
NEC Enterprise Solutions serves its customers across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) through a network of direct sales organizations, business partners and value-added resellers. For more information, please visit: http://www.nec-enterprise.com.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. The NEC Group globally provides "Solutions for Society" that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company's corporate message of "Orchestrating a brighter world," NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, visit NEC at https://www.nec.com.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. © NEC Corporation.