NEC hosts C&C User Forum and iEXPO 2018 in Tokyo
- Solutions enabling safer cities and innovative co-creation -
Tokyo, October 9, 2018 - NEC Corporation (NEC; TSE: 6701) today announced that it will host the C&C User Forum and iEXPO 2018, a showcase of the company's latest technologies, on November 8 and 9 at the Tokyo International Forum.
This year's seminars and exhibits will introduce "NEC Safer Cities," which underpin the realization of safe, secure, efficient, and equal cities, and "NEC Value Chain Innovation," which connects people, things, and processes to generate new value. NEC will feature AI, biometrics, security, and network technologies, which are necessary for building safer cities and enabling co-creation with partners and customers.
Highlighting an esteemed lineup of presentations and seminars, Takashi Niino, President and CEO, NEC Corporation will deliver a keynote speech on "Digital Inclusion," and the creation of new social value with partners and customers.
Exhibitions and Demonstrations at iEXPO 2018 that illustrate how "Digital enhances a brighter future for all" include the following:
- *NEC Safer Cities solutions that enable:
- Smooth airport procedures and efficient transportation
- Critical infrastructure surveillance and disaster countermeasures
- Citizen-friendly digital government
- New urban development approaches
- Advanced and efficient health care
- *NEC Value Chain Innovation solutions that enhance:
- *Platform services that accelerate Digital Transformation, including:
- NEC Biometric Authentication: Bio-IDiom
- NEC's AI portfolio "NEC the WISE"
- Cyber Security
- High-performance computing
- Optical submarine cable systems
- Space utilization services, Hayabusa 2 asteroid probe
For more information on NEC's C&C User Forum and iEXPO 2018, please see the following URL:
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. The NEC Group globally provides "Solutions for Society" that promote the safety, security efficiency and fairness of society. Under the company's corporate message of "Orchestrating a brighter world," NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, visit NEC at https://www.nec.com.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. © NEC Corporation.