Satoshi Morinaga's Publication List
- Satoshi Morinaga, "Domain partition model of sub-system decomposition -- Analysis of dynamics of neural networks and architecture of fault-tolerant systems --," The University of Tokyo, 1999.
- Yoshiharu Maeno, Satoshi Morinaga, Kenji Nishiguchi, Hirokazu Matsushima, “ Impact of shadow banks on financial contagion”, 6th World Congress on Social Simulation, 2014.
- Riki Eto, Ryohei Fujimaki, Satoshi Morinaga, Hiroshi Tamano, “ Fully-Automatic Bayesian Piecewise Sparse Linear Models”, AI & Statistics, 2014.
- Satoshi Morinaga, Ryohei Fujimaki, “ Factorized Asymptotic Bayesian Inference for Sequential/Hierarchical Latent Variable Models”, Sapporo Workshop on Machine Learning and Applications to Biology, 2013.
- Yunzhu, et. al., “ Low-dimensional Parallel Coordinates Collection for High-dimensional Data Visualization”, Information Visualisation, 2013.
- Yoshiharu Maeno, Satoshi Morinaga, et. al: Transmission of distress in a bank credit network. IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics 2013
- Yunzhu, et. al., “A Multi-dimensional Data Visualization Applying a Scatterplot Packing Techniquo”, VisWeek, 2012.
- Yoshiharu Maeno, Satoshi Morinaga, Hirokazu Matsushima, Kennichi Amagai, “Transmission of distress in a bank credit network”, 4th World Congress onSocial Simulation, 2012.
- Ryohei Fujimaki, Satoshi Morinaga: Factorized Asymptotic Bayesian Inference for Mixture Modeling. Proceedings of the The fifteenth international conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2012
- Ryohei Fujimaki, Yasuhiro Sogawa, Satoshi Morinaga: Online heterogeneous mixture modeling with marginal and copula selection. Proceedings of the 17th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD), 2011
- Michinari Momma, Satoshi Morinaga and Daisuke Komura, "Promoting Total Efficiency In Text Clustering via Iterative and Interactive Metric Learning", Proceedings of the 9th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM 2009), December 6-9, Miami, USA, 2009. IEEE Computer Society
- Ryohei Fujimaki, Satoshi Morinaga, Michinari Momma, Kenji Aoki, Takayuki Nakata, Linear Time Model Selection for Mixture of Heterogeneous Components, Proceedings of the 1st Asian Conference on Machine Learning, 2009
- Satoshi Morinaga, et. Al., “Key Semantics Extraction by Dependency Tree Mining.” International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2005), 2005.
- Satoshi Morinaga, Kenji Yamanishi, “Mining Dynamics of Topic Trends Using a Finite Mixture Model.” International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2004), 2004.
- Satoshi Morinaga, Kenji Yamanishi, and Jun-ichi Takeuchi, “Distributed Cooperative Mining for Information Consortia.” International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2003), 2003.
- Satoshi Morinaga and Kenji Yamanishi, “Mining Product Reputations on the Web.” International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2002), 2002.
- Satoshi Morinaga and Shuji Yoshizawa, “Control of Spurious Memories by using Self-Coupling Weights” International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP '98), Vol. 3, pp. 1446-1449, 1998.
- Satoshi Morinaga and Shuji Yoshizawa, “Dynamics of Autoassociative Neural Networks.” International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP '97), Vol. 1, pp. 233-236, 1997.
- Satoshi Morinaga, “A General Model for Reliability Maximization Problem under Given Redundancy.” Twenty-Seventh Annual International Symposium on Fault-Tolerant Computing (FTCS-27), pp. 363-372, 1997.
Basel Committee Paper
- Basel Committee, "Sound Practices for Managing Liquidity in Banking Organizations." 2000
- Basel Committee, "Supervisory Guidance for Managing Settlement Risk in Foreign Exchange Transactions." 2000
- Basel Committee, "Principles for the Management of Credit Risk." 2000