NEC will continue to work with its customers and other stakeholders to “seize the future together,” to maximize the power of digital technology and thereby create a sustainable society where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. By creating a “truly open, truly trusted” world, we can contribute toward achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
Management for SustainabilityThe NEC Way is a common set of values that form the basis for how the entire NEC Group conducts itself. NEC is promoting sustainability management in accordance with the following basic principles based on the NEC Way.
- Contribute to Solving Social Issues through Our Business Activities
- Strengthen Risk Management and Enforce Compliance
- Promote Communication with Stakeholders
EnvironmentAs part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, NEC seeks to reduce environmental impacts in its own business activities.At the same time, it is carrying out" environmental management″that contributes to reducing the environmental impacts of society as a whole through providing products and services.
SocialBased on the NEC Way,we are working to develop human resources and an organizalional culture that are able to continuously create value for society, constantly acting from a customer-oriented perspective with a high sense of ethical value and a deep understanding of the essential issues faced by customers and sodety.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Securing and Retaining Employees and Labour Practices
- Human Resource Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Respecting Human Rights
- AI and Human Rights
- Personal Information Protection and Privacy
- Customer Relationship Management
- Quality and Safety
- Corporate Citizenship Activities