NEC is the leading SAP partner in Japan as well as one of the largest companies running SAP with 100,000 users. Since 2008, NEC has been engaged in using SAP to create a global platform to advance innovations in business processes at all NEC Group companies. By leveraging internal expertise gained by using SAP capabilities in-house, NEC provides a one-stop solution to help enhance the global management of the customer’s business.
NEC Multi-Country Model for SAP S/4HANA
The NEC multi-country model is a global SAP ERP template based on its own expertise. This template will shorten a deployment period, enabling rapid decision-making and enhanced corporate governance on a global scale.
Visualization of global management information
- Managing group companies’ data via a single instance helps visualize the business conditions of entire group company and make speedy decisions.
- SAP Fiori provides intuitive user interfaces, which enables customers to grasp business conditions visually.
- SAP S/4HANA templates based on SAP best practices.
- Standard business scenario that enable customers to design business processes in a short period of time.
- The methodology based on NEC’s deployment experience that helps realize a more efficient deployment.
- Support for the tax systems and business practices of 15 countries, and an add-on library based on our experience.
SAP Platform Products
As an SAP global technology partner, NEC has Tokyo Competence Center and Global Competence Center (inside the SAP SE headquarters in Germany). NEC offers customers a highly available and reliable SAP HANA platform based on extensive experience and know-how derived through the verification and evaluation of its on-premise SAP HANA system.
Supply Chain Management Solution utilizing SAP template
Rapid optimization of global value chain by upgrading core systems of factories throughout Asia
Accelerating the digital transformation of business management
Achieving enhanced management speed through implementation of SAP HANA
Creating new value in the era of IoT and big data
Accelerating group business management using the 2-Tier ERP model
Grasping corporate information from all the NEC Group's more than 200 companies using the 2-Tier ERP model.
Powerfully advancing business management on a global scale.
NEC strengthens internal core system using two-tier ERP
- Introducing SAP® cloud-based ERP solution, SAP Business ByDesign®, to NEC Group companies -
（September 27, 2016）
- NEC to deploy new platform for digital management proprietary core system (September 13, 2016)
NEC launches global ERP template supporting SAP® S/4HANA (June 4, 2015)
- NEC Teams with SAP to Help SMEs Benefit from Cloud-Based ERP Solutions in Key Markets Globally
- NEC to Roll Out New Solution Package Built on SAP(R) Business ByDesign(R), Empowering Small and Midsize Enterprises Initially Across South East Asia to Run Their Entire Businesses More Efficiently (January 15, 2014)