Leave compromise behind
Discover DANTOTSU "leading-edge" serviceability and performance.
Intel Celeron® P4505 1.86 GHz / Core i3 330E, 2.13 GHz / Core i5 520E, 2.4 GHz
- New industry-leading TCO
- Tool-free maintenance and servicing
- Flexible configurability for various uses
- Scalable design and cost-effective migration
- Remote monitoring and maintenance support
TWINPOS G7 streamlines your retail operations with TCO-slashing serviceability and powerful energy-efficient performance — made possible by NEC DANTOTSU "leading-edge" technology that flexibly satisfies the highest expectations of demanding retailers worldwide. Advances include easy screw-less component removal, a choice of four energy-efficient Intel Core™ i CPUs, a guaranteed 5-year supply of key components, optional remote monitoring service*, and the smallest footprint of any competing system. Discover the clear advantages of TWINPOS G7.
- *Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- *Microsoft Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- *Celeron® is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation. See the notes in the relevant products for details. The colors of products shown in this website may vary from actual product colors due to printing conditions.
- *Core™ is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
- *When exporting this product, follow the necessary procedures such as application for export permits from the Japanese government, as stipulated in the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law. Also, follow the required procedures for applicable U.S. Export Administration Regulations or other foreign government regulations.