NEC Cloud Solutions
NEC's comprehensive cloud solutions range from highly adaptable applications to platforms and data centers — all backed by NEC's wealth of global experience and expertise.
Through the provision of cloud solutions, NEC is contributing to the safety, security, efficiency and equity of society.
NEC's Cloud: Creating New Value - Making a Better World with IoT and the Cloud -
For enterprise customers
Cloud Infrastructure Service
(NEC Cloud IaaS)
provides high cost efficiency, performance and reliability with security and streamlined operation of hybrid cloud environment.
For telecom operators and enterprise customers
OSS-based Cloud Infrastructure Building Solution (NEC Cloud System)
enables faster integration of highly reliable and scalable open cloud environment by leveraging OpenStack.
For enterprise customers and service providers
NEC Kanagawa Data center and NEC Kobe Data Center
provide cloud infrastructure service "NEC Cloud IaaS" as well as housing (colocation) service to enable felexible cloud environment.
For telecom operators
Cloud for Carriers
offers data center and SaaS solutions for telecom operators to provide their cloud services.
For new business creation
is a service platform solution for efficiently introducing full-scale Machine-to-Machine (M2M) environments to connect all types of devices with safety and security.
For manufacturing customers
Product LifeCycle Management
provides a platform for sharing product information required for global Manufacturing to improve the QCDE (Quality, Cost, Delivery, Environment) of products and support your business expansion.
Highlighted case studies
Tomy Company, Ltd. (Japan)
Mission Critical Systems on the Cloud for Global Growth using NEC Cloud IaaS
C.L.P Engineering Co.,LTD.
(Manufacturer of machinery)
By using PLM cloud service (Obbligato for SaaS), C.L.P Engineering succeeded in smooth information sharing between departments and reducing material wastage to only 0.5%.
- Feb 27 2018NEC releases Data Utilization Platform Service for Smart Cities using FIWARE
- Feb 22 2018NEC uses AI to optimize inventory and maintenance with highly precise predictions
- Feb 19 2018NEC contributes to ecosystem for enhancing virtualized network orchestration
- Joins OpenMSA Community promoting multi-vendor support -
- Nov 6 - 8 2017OpenStack Summit Sydney 2017
- Oct 24 2017NEC utilizes AI to reinforce cyber security
- Sep 11 2017NEC provides Obbligato for SaaS in China
- Jun 27 2017NEC tests facial recognition with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on select Dulles International Airport (IAD) flights
- May 8 2017NEC contributes to successful trial of KDDI's next generation platform - New platform based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform for field trials -
- May 8 2017OpenStack Summit Boston 2017
- Mar 30 2017Wellington City Council: Smart city solutions - NEC helps Wellington transform into a smart, safe, and eco-friendly city -
- Mar 23 2017Ricoh Japan Corporation: Job Management Tool for AWS Environment - Cost cuts of approximately 20%, improved services, and expansion of cloud business achieved through improved efficiency of cloud services for customers -
- Feb 14 2017NEC chairs new industry group on standards for smart city solutions - Aiming to help smart cities integrate services and further advance quality of life -
- Jan 23 2017NEC to play a lead role in the Digital Transformation of Western Australian Government