NEC R&D Members
Automated Reasoning Research Group
Security Research Laboratories
NEC Central Research Labs.
Master (Information Science)
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi,
Kanagawa, 211-8666, Japan
- Data Mining
- Graph Theory
- Data Structure
International Conference papers (Refereed)
- Yoichi Sasaki, Tetsuo Shibuya, Kimihito Ito, and Hiroki Arimura, "Efficient Approximate 3-Dimensional Point Set Matching Using Root-Mean-Square Deviation Score", In Proc. The 8th International Conference on Similarity Search and Applications (SISAP2015), October, 12 - 14, 2015, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- April 2017 - PresentNEC Corporation
- IPSJ Student Presentation Award, IPSJ, 2017
- IPSJ Yamashita SIG Research Award, 2016
- SIGBIO Best Student Presentation Award, SIGBIO, IPSJ, 2015