NEC R&D Members
Value Co-creation Center, NEC Central Research Labs.
Address : 1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki, 211-8666, Japan
- Computer Vision (Structure-from-Motion, 3D Shape Reconstruction, Camera Pose Estimation)
- 2014 - 2015Visitor at the Robotics Institute, the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU Panoptic Studio)
- 2008 - presentResearcher at NEC Central Research Labs
- 2008Received M.Eng from the University of Tuskuba
International Conference Papers
- Gaku Nakano, "Accelerated Ransac for 2D Homography Estimation based on Global Brightness Consistency," ICIP 2017.
- Subhajit Chaudhury, Gaku Nakano, Jun Takada, Akihiko Iketani, "Spatial-Temporal Motion Field Analysis for Pixelwise Crack Detection on Concrete Surfaces," WACV 2017, pp. 336-344. (PDF)
- Gaku Nakano, "A Versatile Approach for Solving PnP, PnPf, and PnPfr Problems," ECCV 2016, pp. 338-352. (PDF)
- Gaku Nakano, "Globally Optimal DLS Method for PnP Problem with Cayley parameterization," BMVC 2015, pp. 78.1-78.11. (PDF)
- Gaku Nakano, Jun Takada, "A Robust Least Squares Solution to the Calibrated Two-View Geometry with Two Known Orientation Angles," VISSAP 2013, pp. 132-145. (PDF)
- Gaku Nakano, Itaru Kitahara, Yuichi Ohta, "Generating perceptually-correct shadows for mixed reality," ISMAR 2008, pp. 173-174. (PDF)
- Image processing device, image processing method, and image processing program (US Patent No: 9053522, 2015)
- Image processing method, image processing device, and program for restoring spectral characteristics of an object and an illumination, respectively (US Patent No: 9491331, 2016)
Eiji Kaneko, Masato Tsukada, Gaku Nakano
- 2012Young Researcher's Award, The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE), Japan.