NEC R&D Members
Automated Reasoning Research Group
Security Research Laboratories
NEC Central Research Labs.
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi,
Kanagawa, 211-8666, Japan
- Mathematical Logic
- Dialogue System
- A General Framework for Dynamic Epistemic Logic; supervisor Kazushige Terui
- Shota Motoura, "A general framework for dynamic epistemic logic: towards canonical correspondences."
Journal of Applied Non-Classical Logics 27(1-2):50-89, 2017.
- Takuya Hiraoka, Shota Motoura, and Kunihiko Sadamasa. Detecticon: A Prototype Inquiry Dialog System. the Ninth International Workshop on Spoken Dialogue Systems Technology (IWSDS 2018), 2018/05/16.
- Shota Motoura, Kazeto Yamamoto, Shumpei Kubosawa, and Takashi Onishi. Translating MFM into FOL: towards plant operation planning. Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Functional Modelling for Design and Operation of Engineering Systems, 24 - 25 May, 2018, Kurashiki, Japan
- Shota Motoura, "A General Framework for Modal Correspondence in Dynamic Epistemic Logic", In Proceedings of 5th International Workshop on Logic, Rationality, and Interaction (LORI 2015), LNCS 9394, pp. 282-294, Taipei, Taiwan, 28-30 October 2015
- Shota Motoura, "A General Framework for Dynamic Epistemic Logic" [Invited], Prague Workshop on Nonclassical Logics, Prague, Czech Republic, 9 December 2016
- Shota Motoura, "A General Framework for Modal Correspondence in Dynamic Epistemic Logic" [Invited], Epistemic logic + Modal Logic Workshop, Tokyo, Japan, 4-5 December 2015
- Shota Motoura, "On the semantic meaning of reduction axioms in public announcement logic", SLAGICS 2013: ALGI and SLACS Join Forces, Kyoto, Japan, 24-26 September 2013
- Shota Motoura, "On the semantic meaning of reduction axioms in public announcement logic" [Invited], Workshop on Epistemic Logic and Game Theory, Tsukuba, Japan, 8-9 March 2013
- Shota Motoura, "On the semantic meaning of reduction axioms in public announcement logic", 47th Mathematical Logic Group Meeting, Niigata, Japan, 16-18 November 2012
- 2011Keio University, BSc Mathematics
- 2013Kyoto University, MSc Mathematics
- 2017Kyoto University, PhD Science