Yuzuru Okajima's Page
Automated Reasoning Research Group
Security Research Laboratories
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi,
Kanagawa, 211-8666, Japan
- Natural language processing
- Algorithms for large data
- April 2008 - Present : NEC Corporation
- April 2006 - March 2008: Master of Engineering, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- April 2002 - March 2006: Bachelor of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Daniel Andrade, Kenji Fukumizu, and Yuzuru Okajima.
Convex Feature Clustering and Selection With Class Label Information.
Optimization for Machine Learning at NIPS 2017 Workshop, Long Beach, 2017
- Yuzuru Okajima, Kouichi Maruyama, “Faster Linear-space Orthogonal Range Searching in Arbitrary Dimensions”, Proceedings of the Meeting on Algorithm Engineering & Expermiments (ALENEX15)
- Yuzuru Okajima, "Top-k substring matching for auto-completion", Proceedings of the Meeting on Algorithm Engineering & Expermiments (ALENEX14)