Advanced ODU type IAG3 / IAP
Smart & Compact
NEC iPASOLINK™ ODUs are renowned for their reliability and are trusted to provide market leading transmission performance in the broadest range of environmental conditions across the planet.
The new IAG3 and IAP Series ODUs are masterpieces of quality and performance in units much smaller, lighter and energy efficient than ever before, featuring:
- GaAs and GaN Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit technology for excellent transmission performance with up to 3x the power efficiency
(on IAP GaN model)
- Smallest footprint and power consumption in their class
(IAG3 model features NEC’s Automatic Transmitter Power Control)
- NEC’s ultra-compact surface mount and multilayer PCB technology
- New wider modulation range
(QPSK to 4096QAM)
- More urban deployment flexibility and more environmentally friendly.
Case of "airtel Madagascar"
Type IAG3 ODU
The "IAG3" ODU is designed to be easy to install and ecological.
- iPASOLINK IAG/IAG2 Series compatible: 6 to 38 GHz Band
- The smallest and lightest weight body for easy install
- High TX power capability(Optional) with advanced linearization technology
- Channel Bandwidth 112MHz supported
- Wider Modulation range (QPSK to 4096 QAM)
- Power saving mode with ATPC function
- XPIC (CCDP) system supported
Type IAP ODU
“IAP” ODUs are designed for 3x the power
- iPASOLINK Series compatible: 6~11 GHz Band
- GaN technology giving 3x the transmission power of previous models
(NHP ODU) at the same footprint
- Wider Modulation range (QPSK to 4096QAM)
- Channel bandwidth up to 112MHz
- XPIC(CCDP) system reserved