The Express5800/R120e-1E provides exceptional performance, essential scalability, and advanced reliability in a ultra-dense chassis. In addition, the R120e-1E features large storage and memory capacity, and also system management capability to meet your various computing needs. The R120e-1E helps to reduce IT expense with NEC’s cooling technology and power management technology which minimizes energy loss.
Distinguished Performance and Capability
- Features the Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 v2 product family 10-core processor to achieve maximum energy efficiency and performance
- Up to 384 GB memory and 16 TB drive capacity, the server is perfect for internet hosting service and business application servers
- RAID controller supporting PCI express 3.0 and LSI CacheVault technology for high I/O throughput and data protection
Superior Energy Efficiency
- NEC’s cooling technology and low powerconsumption technologies to minimize power consumption
- Selectable power supply units (450 Watt or 800 Watt) and cold-standby mode to maximize energy conversion efficiency for any size system
- 80PLUS® Titanium and Platinum certified high-efficiency power supply units to help minimizing energy conversion loss
- Integrated EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 3 technology provides extensive remote management capabilities regardless of the status of the server’s power or operating system
- Standard with NEC's unique setup tool, the EXPRESSBUILDER, to enable auto OS installation after a 2-minute manual setting without technical skills.
- NEC’s ESMPRO software suite provides centralized server management capabilities as well as advanced power management
- Internet hosting services, mid-size database, virtualization, and most demanding business applications.