The NEC Express5800/R120b-1 is a dual-socket 1U rack server enabling high-density mounting and combines outstanding performance, reliability,energy saving parts and green technology. Suitable for businesses seeking to maximize processing power in space constrained environments.
Key hardware features
• Powered by Intel® Xeon® 5600 series processors integrating Intel® QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) technology, the R120b-1 achieves significant throughput performance improvement
• Up to 192GB of DDR3L memory with 2/3/4/6 way interleave
• Up to three 3.5-inch or six 2.5-inch SAS/SATA disk drives, with optional RAID level 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and 50 capability
• Two PCI Express 2.0 expansion slots deliver better I/O performance
• 80 PLUS® Gold certified energy efficient power supply, low-voltage DDR3L DIMMs, and dynamic fan control to increase power efficiency
• Easy to maintain with a front display port, a pull-out tab, and quick guide rails• Qualify with the energy efficiency specifications of the international ENERGY STAR® program led by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Simplified setup and management
- EXPRESSBUILDER is a bundled setup support tool that provides step-by-step guides via intuitive graphic interface and automates the setup process, dramatically reducing hands-on management of the server.
- For simplified remote mangement, the integrated ESMPRO management software and EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 2 chipset enables the monitoring, control and troubleshooting of your system, with no need to travel for on-site operational tasks.
Ideal environments and applications
- The R120b-1 is optimized for small to medium businesses needing high compute performance and reliable data storage, along with maintainability and space-efficiency