The Express5800/R320c is a dual-socket fault tolerant server developed with Intel’s latest Xeon processors. The R320c provides exceptional high availability, affordability, and operational simplicity through its fully redundant modular hardware design featuring high-performance processors. These fault tolerant servers are ideal for customers who require to eliminate planned and unplanned downtime for the most important applications.
- • Lockstep operation maintains memory / CPU state and system integrity protection.
- • The Active Upgrade™ feature minimizes the planned downtime required to install security patches and software upgrades.
- • The optional EXPRESSCLUSTER X SingleServerSafe enhances software high availability.
- • GeminiEngine™ , an NEC-engineered LSI chipset for fault tolerance control delivers simplified hardware high availability, simple operation and easy repair without interrupting operation.
- • Compatibility with existing operating systems and applications significantly reduces the complexity associated with other forms of high availability in clustering and HA/FT virtualization software solutions. It's simple to setup, simple to use, and simple to maintain.
- • The Dual Modular Redundant (DMR) design allows easy replacement of major subsystems without shutting the system down, by supporting hot plug of modules.
- • The Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU) can be replaced without any technical skills.
- • Integrated EXPRESSSCOPE Engine 3 technology provides extensive remote management capabilities regardless of the status of the server's power or operating system.
- • Server consolidation solutions, business critical applications requiring 24/7 operations.