Displaying present location in the site.
Since its founding in 1899, NEC has continued to develop a corporate culture based on "Better Products, Better Services." This means creating products and services that are more valuable to its customers. It also means that every one of us at NEC understands, considers and quickly responds to what our customers expect in order to make NEC a company that is trusted and chosen by customers.
The word "Better," not "Best," in our statement of "Better Products, Better Services" embodies our desire to "continuously make improvements to achieve our very best in providing better products and services for customers."
We believe that improving CS (Customer Satisfaction) is critical to establishing a strong trust relationship with our customers.
CS Activity Concept
Based on this way of thinking, NEC formulated its "Customer Satisfaction Management (CSM) concept" in 1992. The CSM concept consists of "Significance," which refers to the ideal state of NEC's CS management; "Activity System," which specifies how to address CS management; "Goal," the achievement of CS No. 1 in the industry; and "CS Action Plan," which outlines the direction of our activities in concrete terms.
- (1)The significance of CSM
We are developing a corporate culture in which we create products and services that are more valuable to customers, and in which every one of us understands, considers, and quickly responds to what our customers expect in order to make NEC a company that is trusted and chosen by customers.
- (2)Activity system
- CS Measurement
We always understand our customers' expectations and have the level of activities required to satisfy them as well as standards for the activities.
- CS Marketing
In response to customers' expectations, we develop and provide products and services exceeding those expectations.
- CS Movement
We think and act from the perspectives of the customers.
- CS Measurement
Build a system that always creates customer value and achieves the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry.
[CS Action Plan]
Everyone at NEC will continuously strive to:
- Have the common goal of providing customer satisfaction.
- Enhance perceptions to precisely gauge customer needs and wants and provide new value for customers and visions of the future.
- Give top priority to customer convenience and ease-of-use and provide products and services that customers can use with confidence and peace-of-mind.
- Refine sensitivity to customers' needs and wishes and provide them with new value and future prospects.
- Consider the customers of our customers, the society and environment of the customers, and solutions to issues.