Controller of the Personal Data
(1) Company name : NEC Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "NEC")
(2) Contact details : General Manager, Integrated Marketing Communication Department, Digital Business Platform Unit, NEC Corporation to email@example.com
(3) Postal address : 7-1, Shiba 5-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan 108-8001
Categories of the Personal Data
Your personal data includes name, email, corporate information (name of company, division, address, line of work, position, phone number), questionnaire response, access logs, inquiry content
Purposes of Processing for the Personal Data
(1) To respond to inquiries and requests relevant to the downloaded material
(2) To provide solution proposals (analysis of customer needs, product/service development, assessment, etc.)
(3) To provide information relevant to the downloaded material (direct marketing, email, phone, etc.)
(4) To contact customers for any further follow-up in communications.
Legal Basis for processing
Recipients of the Personal Data
Upon the assurance that sufficient safety control measures have been established, and having concluded agreements concerning the processing of personal data, NEC and NEC Group companies, NEC affiliates throughout the world receive your personal data within the scope of the purposes stated above.
Overseas Transfer of the Personal Data
NEC manages and operates this download page in Japan.
(1) Information transfer to a third country: After the submission of your personal information, your data will be sent to Japan. And the submitted your personal information will be processed in the service provider facility in USA.
(2) Existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission: As of January 23rd, 2019, Japan has been recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection of personal data.
(3) Appropriate protection measures: NEC manages the personal data with which it is entrusted through the appropriate implementation of security measures such as access identification and authentication, restrictions on access, authority management, record-keeping, protection against illegal software, and safe procedures for transferring and transmitting data.
(4) Means and place for the acquisition of the copy of appropriate security measures: You can obtain the copy of documents for appropriate safeguards by contacting to Integrated Marketing Communication Division, NEC.
Period for Which the Personal Data Will Be Stored
Personal data may be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the stated purpose for using it.
Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right with regard to the personal data which you provide as follows:
- The right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject
- The right to object to processing concerning the data subject
- The right to data portability: The right to receive the personal data, which the data subject has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (NEC)
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if it exists, in the country or region that the data object belongs.
Statutory or Contractual Requirement Concerning the Provision of the Personal Data
Provision of the personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and you are not obliged to provide personal data. However, if you choose not to provide personal data, it may not be possible to respond to some inquiries.
Non-existence of Decision-making Based Solely on Automated Processing
The access log for this website undergoes analysis, however, we do not make decisions that might affect you based solely on automated processing of the personal data that you provide, including profiling, in order to analyze or predict your likes and dislikes or personal behavior.
- Date and time of your visit, duration of your visit, what pages you accessed
- Information about your computer and devices, including your IP address, device type, language, browser type and version.
If you are under the age of16, please make you provide your personal data to NEC ONLY AFTER obtaining consent given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over you.
The download form on this page uses encrypted communication via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for personal data protection.
Security of Processing the Personal Data
Recipients of the personal data implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.