Automatic Cyber Attack Defense Solution
(Palo Alto Networks Integration)
Automated solution for cyberattack detection and protection*
Reduces security risks which lowers business credibility
- *SDN (Software-Defined Networking) automatically blocks communication with the devices on which security incidents are detected.
(1) Automated Initial Response
(2) Containment of Internal Spreading
- *C&C (Command & Control) server:
A server that controls devices infected with malware and issues commands over the Internet.
Benefits of Automated Initial Response
- Reduce personnel costs related to threat prevention and minimize the risk of damage spreading with automated initial response.
- Automated initial response prevent human errors in taking measures and reduces the time required to respond to incidents.
Sample Network Configuration
|Category||Product Name||Product Overview|
|Palo Alto Networks
|Palo Alto Networks Security Product. Pioneering next-generation firewall (proven track record with NEC). |
Its strength is in detecting unknown/known threats and preventing unauthorized outbound communication.
|SDN Adapter||MasterScope JobCenter for SDN
|NEC Software Product. Determines appropriate security measures from security appliance incident logs and sends network control commands to the SDN controller.|
|MasterScope SystemManager for SDN |
|SDN||UNIVERGE PF6800||NEC SDN Product. Performs centralized control of switches via SDN controller. |
Dynamically controls networks linked to external applications.
|UNIVERGE PF5200 Series|