Future innovation beyond the infinite
A powerful combination of performance and style, the new TWINPOS G5100Ui is made to meet the needs of the ever-changing needs of the industry. Exquisitely designed with smooth curved surfaces, TWINPOS G5100Ui provides flexibility in terms of configuration and performance. Furthermore, easy removal and replacement of HDD, memory, power supply unit and peripherals (MSR and Customer Display) reduces downtime and maximizes POS operations.
Elegant and Flexible Design
TWINPOS G5100Ui showcases NEC’s signature style, and offers the retailers a sophisticated POS to match different store interiors.
The back panel of the POS can be used by the retailers to display POP panels for advertising special sales and promotions.
On another note, by adopting the commercial VESA mount standard, conventional POS installation can be easily changed to Pole/Wall Mount installation for efficient utilization of vertical counter space.
2 kinds of Panel (High Scalability)
3 choices of CPU (High Performance)
Celeron, Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Intel Inside, and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Replace the HDD and memory by simply removing the top cover of LCD’s rear panel. The power supply unit can be accessed and replaced easily by removing side cover.
Additionally, the removal and replacement of peripherals including MSR and VFD customer display has been simplified for easy installation.
- Multi touch capacitive touchscreen of TWINPOS G5100Ui allows convenient and smooth tap-and-drag operation.
- A low heat generating Celeron J1900 CPU enables fan-less operation.
- The fan-less operation is suitable for retail, dining, KDS and other stores.
- Low power and quiet design contributes to silent store operations.
- The full screen liquid crystal display is dust and water resistant and can be used with wet hands.