Small Cells Product
E-RAN & VAS
NEC's Enterprise Radio Access Network (E-RAN) is the industry's first 3G/LTE radio access network designed to provide Coverage, Capacity, and smart applications to enterprises.
It not only seamlessly connects 3G/LTE devices to the mobile operator network, but also connects them to the enterprise's intranet, enabling these devices to access both local and cloud-based applications. E-RAN also provides a wealth of local intelligence to facilitate enterprise-specific services and smart applications.
- The only 3G/LTE local small cell controller in the world - RAN Services Node
- Small cells that are as easy to install as Wi-Fi - RAN Radio Nodes
- Unique SON capabilities enable rapid deployment of dense small cell clusters
- Seamless enterprise mobility and true HSPA speeds with Soft Handover (uplink speed 5.7Mbps and downlink speed 14Mbps)
- Wireless Traffic Management optimized for operators and enterprises
- Opportunity to increase ARPU with Smart Services
- It supports LTE-advanced features, such as carrier aggregation.