NEC R&D Members
Automated Reasoning Research Group
Security Research Laboratories
NEC Central Research Labs.
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi,
Kanagawa, 211-8666, Japan
- natural language processing
- machine learning
- neural networks
- argument analysis
- nonmonotonic reasoning
- Shumpei Kubosawa, Youwei Lu, Shogo Okada and Katsumi Nitta, "Argument Analysis with Factor Annotation Tool", The 25th International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems (JURIX) 2012.
- Shumpei Kubosawa, Kei Nishina, Masaki Sugimoto, Shogo Okada and Katsumi Nitta, "A Discussion Training Support System and Its Evaluation", The 14th International Conference on AI and Law (ICAIL 2013), short paper.
- Tatsuya Ibaraki, Shumpei Kubosawa. "Degree of Nondeterminism for Pushdown Automata", Kokyuroku, 2013, 1846: 27-34.
- Shumpei Kubosawa, Masaaki Tsuchida, Kai Ishikawa, "TEXT PROCESSING SYSTEM, TEXT PROCESSING METHOD AND STORAGE MEDIUM STORING COMPUTER PROGRAM", WO/2016/035273, 2016-03-10.
- March 2011Bachelor of Social Sciences, Hitotsubashi University, Japan
- March 2013Master of Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- April 2014 - March 2017National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan (loaned)
- April 2013 - presentNEC Corporation (Central Research Laboratories), Japan