NEC R&D Members
Data Science Research Laboratories,
NEC Central Research Labs.
Senior Principal Researcher
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, 211-8666, Japan
- Signal Processing (Acoustics, Radio, Underwater Sonar, Synthetic Aperture Radar)
- Virtual Reality
- Microphone Arrays (Springer, 2001)
- Speech and Audio Processing in Adverse Environments (Springer, 2008).
Other papers are at Google Scholar
- A member of the Signal Processing Technical Committee of the IEICE from 2004 to 2015 and was the chairperson in 2015.
- A member of the Technical Committee for Audio and Electroacousitcs of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Signal Processing Society from 2002 to 2011.
Invited Talks in English
- O. Hoshuyama, "Robust Adaptive Microphone Arrays," at McGill University, Feb. 2003, Toronto University, Mar. 2003, and Mitel Corporation, Mar. 2003.
- Mar. 1991B. Eng. Degree in electrical engineering from The University of Tokyo.
- Mar. 1993M. Eng. Degree in electrical engineering from The University of Tokyo.
- Apr. 1993He joined NEC Corporation, and He and has been engaged in research of mainly signal processing.
- Mar. 1999Dr. (Eng.) Degree in electrical engineering from The University of Tokyo.
- 2002 to 2003He was on leave with the Faculty of Systems and Computer Engineering, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, as a Visiting Scholar.
- 2008 to 2011He was Guest Associate Professor, Graduate School of Information Engineering and Science, The University of Tokyo, Japan, from 2008 to 2011.
He is a senior member of IEEE and IEICE and a member of ASJ and Virtual Reality Society of Japan.