Akihiro Yabe's Page
Data Mining Technology Group
Data Science Research Laboratories
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, 211-8666, Japan
- Machine Learning
- Shinji Ito, Daisuke Hatano, Hanna Sumita, Akihiro Yabe, Takuro Fukunaga, Naonori Kakimura, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Online Regression with Partial Information: Generalization and Linear Projection, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2018
- Shinji Ito, Daisuke Hatano, Hanna Sumita, Akihiro Yabe, Takuro Fukunaga, Naonori Kakimura, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Efficient Sublinear-Regret Algorithms for Online Sparse Linear Regression with Limited Observation, Thirty-first Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2017
- A. Yabe, S. Ito and R. Fujimaki, Robust Quadratic Programming for Price Optimization, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2017
- Akihiro Yabe, Bi-polynomial rank and determinantal complexity, preprint, 2015.
- Hiroshi Hirai, Akihiro Yabe, A Combinatorial Formula for Principal Minors of a Matrix with Tree-metric Exponents and Its Applications, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 2015.
- March 2013: B.S. in Department of Mathematical Engineering and Information Physics, The University of Tokyo
- March 2015: M.S. in Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo