Shinji Ito's Page
Data Mining Technology Group
Data Science Research Laboratories
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa, 211-8666, Japan
- Research Domains
- Numerical computing
- Shinji Ito and Yuji Nakatsukasa, Stable polefinding and rational least-squares via eigenvalues, to appear in Numerische Mathematik.
- Shinji Ito, Daisuke Hatano, Hanna Sumita, Akihiro Yabe, Takuro Fukunaga, Naonori Kakimura, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Online Regression with Partial Information: Generalization and Linear Projection, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2018
- Masafumi Oyamada, Jianquan Liu, Shinji Ito, Kazuyo Narita, Takuya Araki, Hiroyuki Kitagawa, Compressed Vector Set: A Fast and Space-Efficient Data Mining Framework, IPSJ Transaction on Databases (IPSJ-TOD) vol.77 (to appear), 2017.
- Shinji Ito, Daisuke Hatano, Hanna Sumita, Akihiro Yabe, Takuro Fukunaga, Naonori Kakimura, Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi, Efficient Sublinear-Regret Algorithms for Online Sparse Linear Regression with Limited Observation, Thirty-first Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2017
- Shinji Ito and Ryohei Fujimaki, Optimization Beyond Prediction: Prescriptive Price Optimization, SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD) 2017
- Shinji Ito, Ryohei Fujimaki. Large-Scale Price Optimization via Network Flow. In Advances in Neural Information Processing (NIPS), 2016. # Selected for NIPS oral presentation (top 2% submission)
- S. Ito, K. Aishima, T. Nara, M. Sugihara, Orthogonal polynomial approach to estimation of poles of rational functions from data on open curves, J. Comput. Appl. Math., 274 (2015) 326-345.
- S. Ito, K. Murota. An Algorithm for the Generalized Eigenvalue Problem for Nonsquare Matrix Pencils by Minimal Perturbation Approach. SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl., 37(1):409-419, 2016.
- The Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- The Operations Research Society of Japan
- Shinji Ito, Kazuo Murota, An algorithm for solving the generalized eigenvalue problem for non-square matrices using a minimal perturbation approach, International Workshop on Eigenvalue Problems: Algorithms; Software and Applications, in Petascale Computing(EPASA2014)(poster session), Tsukuba, Japan, March 2014.
- March 2013: B.S. in Department of Mathematical Engineering and Information Physics, The University of Tokyo
- March 2015: M.S. in Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo