- Font size
NEC adopts IFRS from FY2017/3. FY2016/3 IFRS figures were prepared with required adjustments made to the figures prepared under J-GAAP.
(In millions of yen)
|Total net assets/equity||767,663||884,192||852,493||837,220||1,016,066|
|Total liabilities and net assets/equity||2,505,329||2,620,652||2,493,441||2,528,904||2,683,996|
|Net interest-bearing debt||368,514||339,646||288,664||287,200||226,976|
|Owner’s equity ratio||27.8%||31.4%||31.8%||30.4%||31.8%|
|Debt-equity ratio||0.83 times||0.63 times||0.61 times||0.62 times||0.55 times|
|Net debt-equity ratio||0.53 times||0.41 times||0.36 times||0.37 times||0.27 times|
|Return on Equity
|Return on Asset
- *Net interest-bearing debt is interest-bearing debt minus cash and cash equivalents.
- *Owner's equity is, under J-GAAP, the sum of total shareholders' equity and total accumlated other comprehensive income, and under IFRS, refers to equity attributable to owners of the parent.
- *Debt-equity ratio is calculated by dividing interest-bearing debt by owner's equity.
- *Net debt-equity ratio is calculated by dividing net interest-bearing debt by owner's equity.
- *「Return on Equity(ROE)」＝「Net income/profit (loss)」÷「Owner's equity」
- *「Return on Asset(ROA)」＝「Ordinary income (loss)」÷「Total assets」
Interest-bearing debt and D/E ratio
Net interest-bearing debt and Net D/E ratio
Owner’s equity and Owner's equity ratio
ROE(Return on Equity)
This Website is not made for the purpose of soliciting investments.